Anti-Money Laundering (AML)
According to the regulations, financial organizations are required to develop and implement programs for AML that should correspond with international and domestic regulatory framework. In particular the AML program should include:
- Identifying the risks associated with customer and products;
- Identifying the risky transactions in terms of AML and setting indicators for suspicious transactions;
- Monitoring the changes of customer’s status and other attributes;
- System for reporting to the AML authority;
- Regular training for the employees;
- Periodic controls on the effectiveness of the implementation of the AML program.
As a result of the extensive experience and superior expertise in the field of business compliance, Net.Bit can offer services for implementation of AML program that will cover all the above aspects, including the required analyzes, operating instructions and other necessary documents.